About the campaign-
- The Campaign aims to make the farmers aware about key scheme aspects of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) like basic scheme provisions, importance of insuring the crops and how to avail scheme benefits.
- Felicitated Progressive and innovative farmers, field exhibitions on Natural Farming for small and medium farmers, women farmers and FPOs, Farmers-Scientist Interaction etc. would be conducted.
- Various Divisions of DA&FW like Integrated Nutrient Management, Crop Division, RKVY, Agricultural Marketing, Horticulture, National Horticulture Mission have organised their activities during the campaign.
- The Union Agriculture Minister launched a country wide workshop on crop insurance (Fasal Bima Pathshala) organised by the common service centres (CSC).
- A Discourse on agro ecological and livestock practices would be held under DAY-NRLM along with the Ministry of Rural Development.
- A National Atma Nirbhar Bharat Conclave of 75 selected farmers and entrepreneurs would also be held.