India has 7 disputes at WTO which are at different stages of settlement. India is defending its interest in these disputes with the help of experienced Law Firms.
- DS430 – Import of poultry and poultry products from United States, Complainant: India,
- DS436 – Countervailing duty by United States on Indian steel products, Complainant: India,
- DS456 – National Solar Mission dispute with United States, Complainant: United States,
- DS510 – United States’ Sub-Federal Renewable energy programme, Complainant: India,
- DS518 – India-certain Measures on imports of iron and steel products from Japan, Complainant: Japan,
- DS541 – Export Subsidies measures of India, Complainant: United States,
- DS-547 – United States-Certain measures of United States on steel and aluminium products, Complainant: India.