organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since 2019 he Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award is being , which aims to motivate, recognize and honor the AICTE approved institutions to raise their performance in the specific domain leading to significant contribution for the growth and development of the society.
India is facing an extraordinary challenge to protect citizens from the rapidly spreading COVID-19 pandemic all around the globe. In order to motivate and honor technical institutions, AICTE under its Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award (USVA) 2020 has proposed the theme of the year as “India fights Corona”.
The categories for Award are:
- Awareness programs conducted for nearby locality
- Counseling/ tele support provided
- Material/ product – manufactured/ developed (e.g. mask, sanitizer, ventilator.)
- Materials/ product distributed (e.g. mask, sanitizer, soaps, food, clothes, medicine, study material.)
- Maintenance of public assets (building/ equipment)
- How innovatively you are conducting classes for students of your institution during lockdown period
- Online teaching learning program provided for nearby college/ school students
- Institutional infrastructure/ facility provided to authorities to combat COVID-19
- Details of other support provided (visits, service, help extended to migrants.)
- Financial contribution provided by your institution/ faculties/ students towards the relief fund
- Helping authorities in implementing their projects/ schemes/ initiatives against spread and prevention of COVID-19
- Any other contribution against COVID-19
- Post COVID-19 redevelopment/ rehabilitation plan
- Overall impact
In addition to USVA, AICTE conducts AICTE Chhatra Vishwakarma Awards since 2017 for promoting innovative spirit and scientific temperament for holistic development of society through the stakeholders of its approved institutes. By means of this competition, the innovations and achievements of individuals are recognized and applauded.