Source: PIB & Union Budget
Recently the Union Finance Minister has presented the Union Budget 2020-21 with the central theme of ease of living for all citizens, it is based on the following three prominent themes:
- Aspirational India – better standards of living with access to health, education and better jobs for all sections of the society
- Economic Development for all – “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas”.
- Caring Society – both humane and compassionate; Antyodaya as an article of faith.
- Three broad themes are held together by:
- Corruption free, policy-driven Good Governance.
- Clean and sound financial sector.
Three components of Aspirational India
- Agriculture, Irrigation, and Rural Development
- Wellness, Water, and Sanitation
- Education and Skills
Caring Society -Focus on:
- Women & Child
- Social Welfare
- Culture and Tourism