Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises dyam Registration Portal developed by the has become operational. Except the portal, no other private online or offline system, service, agency or person is authorized to do MSME registration.
Government has organised a full system of facilitation for registration process
- An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’.
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- After completion of the process of registration, a certificate will be issued online.
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on the portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- There will be no need for renewal of registration.
- Registration process is free. No costs or fees are to be paid to anyone.
Features of the registration process
- The MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
- No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME. Only the Aadhaar number will be enough for registration.
- PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government databases.
- The online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.