- Shrimad Rajchandraji was a visionary who laid the foundations of spirituality for a new era. An Enlightened Being who lived in the supreme state of soul consciousness.
- A genius who inked the path of liberation in His powerful writings.
- He was a self-realised saint, a reformer of Jainism, and a remarkable poet-philosopher of the late 19th century.
- Honoured as Yugpurush, He gave the world a rich heritage that continues to guide generations of seekers, in a short span of 34 years.
- His life and works are an invitation to turn within and discover the eternal truths.
Essence of Srimad Ji’s Teachings
The Dispeller of Ignorance
Company of the Enlightened
Dedicated Spiritual Pursuit
Compassion For All Beings
- Samyak Darshan
- Simple, precise, and yet immensely profound – Shrimadji’s literary works are an expression of His supreme inner state.
- From the vast archives of His philosophical literature, the crown jewel is Shri Atmasiddhi Shastra, a 142-verse poetic masterpiece.
Shrimadji and Gandhiji
- Honoured as the spiritual guide of Mahatma Gandhi, Shrimad Rajchandraji had a tremendous and formative influence on the Father of the Nation.
“Such was the man who captivated my heart in religious matters as no other man has till now.”
~ Mahatma Gandhi ~