In news– Recently, the Union Minister for MSME launched “SAMBHAV” National Level Awareness Programme, 2021.
About SAMBHAV programme-
- It is a National Level Awareness Campaign for promoting entrepreneurship in the country.
- It is a one-month long initiative under the Ministry of MSME.
- Under SAMBHAV, students from different colleges/ITIs from all parts of the country will be encouraged by 130 field offices of the Ministry to take up entrepreneurship.
- During the campaign the college students will be made aware of the various schemes being implemented by the Ministry of MSME through Audio/Video film presentations.
Important Entrepreneurship and Skill Development Programs of Ministry of MSME-
- Trade Related Entrepreneurship Assistance and Development (TREAD) Scheme for Women.
- Assistance to Training Institutions Scheme
- Entrepreneurship Skill Development Programme (ESDP)
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
- Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises.
- Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE)