The Government of India (GoI) announced the mega event, RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ to be held from April 11-12 in New Delhi.
About RAISE 2020
- RAISE 2020 is India’s first Artificial Intelligence summit to be organized by the Government in partnership with Industry & Academia.
- The summit would be a global meeting of minds to exchange ideas and charter a course to use AI for social empowerment, inclusion, and transformation in key areas like Healthcare, Agriculture, Education and Smart Mobility amongst other sectors.
- Ahead of the summit, MeitY organized an Industry Consultation with industry representatives to bring in synergies within India’s Artificial Intelligence landscape.
- The event will start with a Startup Challenge – Pitchfest followed by the two-day summit, organized by the Government of India along with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will witness robust participation from global industry leaders, key opinion makers, Government representatives, and academia.
- The RAISE 2020 Summit will feature some of the most exciting global startups working in Artificial Intelligence related fields.
- It will be a chance for startups to showcase ideas that present great potential in accelerating social transformation, inclusion, and empowerment.