Quality Council of India (QCI) along with PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) is organizing its 11th Regional Quality Conclave (RQC) on 20th December 2019 at, Rudrapur, District Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand.
- The theme of the Rudrapur RQC was “Advance Manufacturing with Quality, Innovation & Technology Interventions.”
- The objective of the Conclave was to create awareness about the significance of quality culture in businesses, deliberate on how organizations could continuously improve and innovate and share technological advancement like Industry 4.0 and predictive maintenance.
- The Conclave had sessions on Adding Value in Manufacturing and Supply Chain with Digital Transformation, Mapping Organization’s Route to Quality, Upskilling for Industry 4.0
- Leadership and Engagement Strategies for Sustaining Innovation and Quality Culture.
- Experts in the fields of creating Quality culture, Advance Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and Leadership, and Engagement Strategies have participated in the Rudrapur Conclave to lead the discussions and lay down the roadmap for the future steps to be taken for the 4.0 engineering revolution in India.