PSLV successfully launches EOS-01 and nine customer satellites from Sriharikota
- PSLV-C49 is the 2nd flight of PSLV in ‘DL’ configuration (with 2 solid strap-on motors).
- It is the fifty-first flight of PSLV-C49, previously called RISAT-2BR2
- EOS-01 is an earth observation satellite, intended for applications in agriculture, forestry and disaster management support.
- EOS-01 carried an X-band synthetic-aperture radar
- ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network at Bengaluru assumed control of the satellite
- The nine customer satellites from Lithuania (1), Luxembourg (4) and USA (4) were launched under a commercial arrangement with New Space India Limited (NSIL)