The theme of the 15 days’ Mahotsav (16th to 30th November 2019) is: “A Celebration of the Spirit of Tribal Culture, Craft, Cuisine and Commerce”.
- The festival featured exhibition-cum-sale of tribal handicrafts, art, paintings, fabric, jewelry
- For the first time, this AADI MAHOTSAV showcased a wide range of products from the tribal artisans from Leh (Ladakh).
- The Mahotsav is displaying the rich digital commerce and e-commerce being promoted by Tribes India.
- The Aadi Mahotsav is an effort to take tribal commerce to the next level of digital and electronic transactions.
- The Mahotsav apart from exotic handicrafts is also showcasing the electronic and digital skills of the tribals as a special attraction.
- TRIFED an organization of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs has started a new concept of organizing the “Aadi Mahotsav – National Tribal Festival” to provide direct market access to the tribal master-craftsmen and women in large metros and State capitals.