Commerce and Industry & Railways Minister inaugurated the National Stock Exchange (NSE) Knowledge Hub in New Delhi, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered learning ecosystem that will assist the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector.
Significance of the NSE Knowledge Hub
- The NSE Knowledge Hub will enhance skills and help academic institutions in preparing future-ready talent for the financial service industry.
- It is also available on mobile and attempts to bring together world-class content and learners through this state- of- the- art and future-ready platform
- this industry-driven learning ecosystem will help India in building next-generation skills and capabilities in the BFSI sector.
- The use of AI will ensure that the skill up-gradation is affordable and accessible and helps in the creation of a workforce that is adequate for the requirements of the sector.
- AI and Machine Learning will contribute USD 1 trillion by 2035 and this is a good beginning by NSE to tap the potential of AI and use it as a tool to create a workforce in the BFSI sector in India
- This Knowledge Hub by NSE will strengthen and empower those working in the BFSI sector and will benefit investors and the financial services to give world-class services through knowledge, innovation and value- addition.