In news- The Union Education Minister has launched NEAT 3.0 recently.
About NEAT 3.0-
- NEAT is an initiative to provide the use of best-developed technological solutions in the education sector to enhance the employability of the youth on a single platform for learners’ convenience.
- It is a Public-Private partnership model between the Government (through its implementing agency AICTE) and the Education Technology companies of India.
- AICTE, MoE is acting as the facilitator in the process while ensuring that the solutions are freely available to a large number of socially and economically backward students.
- These solutions use Artificial Intelligence for a personalized and customized learning experience for better learning outcomes and skill development in the niche areas.
- Its aim is to bring the best technological products in education pedagogy on a single platform for the convenience of learners.
- NEAT has 58 Education Technology Companies with 100 products that help to develop employable skills, capacity building, and bridge learning gaps.