In news-The Union Minister of State for Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has recently attended the Intersolar Europe 2022 held at Munich, Germany.
About Intersolar Europe-
- Intersolar Europe is the world’s leading exhibition for the solar industry.
- Under the motto “Connecting solar business,” manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and project planners and developers from around the world meet in Munich every year to discuss the latest developments and trends, explore innovations firsthand and meet potential new customers.
- It takes place as part of The smarter E Europe – the continent’s largest platform for the energy industry. It focuses on photovoltaics, solar thermal technologies and solar power plants.
- It is held in parallel to three other energy exhibitions – ees Europe, Power2Drive Europe and EM-Power Europe.
- With more than 30 years of experience, Intersolar has the unique ability to bring together members of the solar industry from across the world’s most influential markets.
- Intersolar exhibitions and conferences are held in Munich, São Paulo, Long Beach, Gandhinagar, Dubai and Mexico City.
- These global events are complemented by the Intersolar Summits, which take place in emerging and growing markets worldwide.
- The Indian Minister delivered a key note address at the investment promotion event “India’s Solar Energy Market” on 12th May 2022 in Munich. The event was organized by the Indo-German Energy Forum (IGEF).
The smarter E Europe-
- “Creating a new energy world” – This is the goal of The smarter E Europe, Europe’s largest platform for the energy industry.
- The focus is on renewable energies, decentralization and digitalization of the energy industry as well as cross-sector solutions from the electricity, heat and transport sectors for a smart and sustainable energy supply.
- The smarter E Europe brings together a total of four exhibitions to give energy industry players from around the world a comprehensive overview of the latest developments and trends.