Source: PIB & ICAT
Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises inaugurated the International Symposium on Lighting (iSoL) today at the International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT), Manesar in Gurugram.
About the International Symposium on Lighting (iSoL)
- The International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) organizes International Symposium on lighting (iSoL).
- This biennial event is one of the biggest automotive lighting symposiums in the Asia Pacific region.
- The two days Symposium provides a common platform to professionals related directly or indirectly to the automotive lighting fraternity from all around the globe.
- The participants include experts from the automotive industry, the automotive lighting industry, rule makers, test houses, research centres, educational institutes & associations, etc.
- In this event, the professionals share their experiences and learn about the trends & innovation in automotive lighting technology.
- During iSoL 2019 panel discussions have also been organized on Intelligent Lighting: The Road Ahead and Road Safety in Dark hours: Assisting and Alarming Technologies organized.
International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT)
- The International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) was established in 2006 at Manesar, Haryana, India
- It is a leading world-class automotive testing, certification and R&D service provider under the aegis of NATRiP (National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project), Government of India.
- ICAT is providing quality services to the industry in all the domains of automotive and non-automotive development, such as Powertrain, Noise Vibration, and Harshness, Component, Fatigue, Photometry, Tyre & Wheel, Passive Safety.