Recently, Param Siddhi has achieved a global ranking of 63 in TOP 500 most powerful non-distributed computer systems in the world.
About Param Siddhi
- It is the high-performance computing-artificial intelligence (HPC-AI) supercomputer established under National Supercomputing Mission (NSM)
- The supercomputer with Rpeak of 5.267 Petaflops and 4.6 Petaflops Rmax (Sustained) was conceived by C-DAC & developed jointly with support of Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- It is built on the NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD reference architecture networking along with C-DAC’s indigenously developed HPC-AI engine, software frameworks and cloud platform and will help deep learning, visual computing, virtual reality, accelerated computing, as well as graphics virtualization.
- It can achieve 210 AI Petaflops; and is highly capable of addressing large scale challenges in healthcare, manufacturing, defence and urban planning among others – enhancing India’s potential to become the AI garage of the world.
- PARAM SIDDHI AI’s superior compute capabilities, a mature HPC AI framework and AI libraries in SDK will jumpstart research efforts and support startups to execute large scale projects
- PARAM SIDDHI AI is currently at C-DAC’s facility in Pune.