Minister of State for Communications announces the fourth edition of India Mobile Congress 2020
About India Mobile Congress 2020
- The IMC 2020 is scheduled for 8th -10th December and will be held virtually this year.
- It is organized by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) and Cellular Operators Association of India (COAT)
- Theme: “Inclusive Innovation – Smart I Secure I Sustainable”
- It is the biggest technology platform in Asia that brings together top policy makers, global industry experts, academia, regulators and analysts to discuss and deliberate on critical industry issues that result in policy decisions and affect market trends in addition to inviting investments into the sector and driving innovations.
- India Mobile Congress is committed to put India on the global technology map and promote the idea of a self-reliant India ( Atmanirbhar Bharat)
- IMC has established itself as a leading platform for bringing together the industry, Government, academia, and other ecosystem players to discuss, deliberate and display the latest industry technology trends around major themes such as SG, Artificial Intelligence (Al), Internet of things (loT), Data Analytics, Cloud and Edge Computing, Open source tech, data privacy and cybersecurity, Smart Cities and automation.
- This year prime Partners include Dell Technologies, Ribbon Communications and Red Hat.