The Ministry of Tourism has launched the Incredible India 2.0 campaign, during the financial year 2017-18 to promote various destinations and tourism products of the country including spiritual, medical and wellness tourism in important and potential source markets overseas.
Key highlights of the campaign
- The campaign aims at a shift from generic promotions undertaken across the world to market-specific promotional plans and content creation with thematic creatives on different niche products including spiritual, medical and wellness tourism.
- The campaign also aims at moving to the next level of promotion and marketing with a shift from generic promotions across the world to market-specific promotional plans, content creation and use of thematic creatives.
- Incredible India 2.0 campaign focuses on niche tourism products including yoga, wellness, luxury, cuisine wildlife among others
Pacific Asia Travel Association Gold Award to Incredible India campaign
- “Find the Incredible You” Campaign was the winner of the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Award 2019.
- The PATA grand awards are presented to outstanding entries in four principal categories: Marketing; Education and Training; Environment and Heritage and Culture. India won the award in the ‘Marketing – Primary Government Destination’ category.
- “Find the Incredible You” Campaign focuses on the promotion of niche tourism products of the Country on digital and social media.
- It focuses on transformative experiences brought alive through unique storytelling in the format of autobiographies of travellers, with the tagline ‘Find the Incredible you’.