SBI has integrated YONO Krishi app with IFFCO eBazar app under its ‘Mandi’ section to digitally empower farmers.
- Now farmer customers can avail free home delivery of all farm-related products in over 27,000 pin codes from IFFCO eBazar portal.
- It provides innovative digital banking solutions to all customers across the country.
- They can seamlessly order seeds, fertilizers, agri machinery, pesticides, organic products and various other farm products online with no minimum order value through IFFCO eBazar.
- IFFCO eBazar is available in 12 languages through the app.
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO is a Multi-state cooperative society engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing of fertilisers.
- It is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
- It was started in 1967 with 57 member cooperatives.
- Today it is the biggest cooperative in the world with around 35,000 member cooperatives reaching over 50 million Indian farmers.
- With around 19% market share in Urea and around 29% market share in complex fertilisers, IFFCO is India’s largest fertiliser manufacturer.