Delhi Chief Minister launches ‘Green Delhi’ app to redress pollution complaints
About the Green Delhi app
- One can file any kind of complaint regarding pollution via this app
- Using this app citizens can click pictures or make a video of a pollution-causing activities, such as burning of garbage, industrial pollution, dust and upload them on it.
- The Green Delhi app will identify the location and the complaint will be automatically forwarded to the concerned department for time-bound redressal
- Further, the departments concerned will also have to post a picture after the complaint is addressed
- A ‘green war room’ has been set up at the Delhi Secretariat to monitor the status of complaints.
- A team of 70 ‘green’ marshals will assist in their redressal
Source: The Hindu