- Foundation for development of rural value chains is a Private Company Limited by Guarantee. It is registered with the Registrar of Companies, Delhi on Feb 11, 2019.
- FDRVC – A joint initiative of the Ministry of Rural Development and Tata Trusts.
- It is a Not for Profit Company set up in 2019 with the support of Tata Trusts.
- Independent, Technocratic, Centre of Excellence
- Foundation for Development of Rural Value Chains (FDRVC) has been designated as an Implementing Agency (IA), to promote 100 FPOs allocated to the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), GoI under the scheme.
- We develop a comprehensive strategy, provisioning technical assistance, capacity building, and investment support for Producer Enterprises.
- This enables them to have improved market access, processing capabilities, quality control and market information for making business decisions.
- Establish Producer Owned Enterprises
- Build the ‘Produced in India’ brand
- Outcomes focused
- Single-point accountability
- Multi-stakeholder Governing Board
- Partnerships with Research, Academia, Civil Society, Corporates.