FICN Coordination Group (FCORD)
- Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) network is one of the channels of terror financing in India.
- FICN Coordination Group (FCORD) has been formed in the Ministry of Home Affairs .
- Collaboration with Ministry of Finance, Reserve Bank of India, Security and Intelligence Agencies of the Centre and States.
- Aim to share intelligence/information amongst the different security agencies of state/centre to counter the menace of circulation of fake currency within the country.
Terror Funding and Fake Currency Cell (TFFC)
- It is constituted under National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Its aim is to investigate terror funding and fake currency cases.