About the exercise-
- Exercise SAMPRITI is an important bilateral defence cooperation endeavour conducted alternately by both countries.
- It aims to strengthen and widen the aspects of interoperability and cooperation between both the armies.
- The aim of the exercise is to strengthen interoperability between the two armies and to understand each other’s tactical drills and operational techniques.
- The Indian contingent of company strength was represented by a Battalion of the DOGRA Regiment in the exercise.
- During the joint military exercise Ex SAMPRITI-X, armies of both the Nations will share expertise in multiple simulated scenarios of Counter Terrorism, Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief and UN Peacekeeping Force under UN mandate.
- The exercise will culminate with a final validation exercise in which troops of both armies will jointly practice a Counter-Terrorism Operation in a simulated environment.