Recently Union Minister of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises inaugurated ELECRAMA 2020, at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
What is it?
- ELECRAMA is the flagship showcase of the Indian electrical industry and a platform to connect the world with the Indian industry in respect of technology, new trends and innovation for the future energy transition.
- It is also a stage where all global leaders can meet and share their ideas to develop cost-effective solutions for the world
Who organized it?
Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association (IEEMA)
Key Highlights about ELECRAMA
- ELECRAMA brings together the complete spectrum of solutions that powers the planet from source to socket and everything in between.
- Featuring not just equipment & technology, but peerless thought leadership platforms for everything electric – from technical conclaves to industry summits.
- Presence of global majors to small scale manufacturers – the entire value chain to strengthen the supply chain, logistics & vendor capability assessment.
- Deeper & direct trade engagement with buyers and sellers through purpose-built events.
- Preview new and upcoming product & technology, new specs & standards.
- Explore investment opportunities & a closer view of the Multi billion-dollar Indian Power Sector.
- Professional & peer networking across the globe and hierarchies through dedicated networking events.
- Knowledge Sharing & Career Advancement through seminars, symposia, and conferences.
- IEEMA is the apex association of manufacturers of electrical, industrial electronics and allied equipment in India.
- Founded in 1948, IEEMA is the first ISO certified industry association with 800+ member organizations encompassing the complete value chain in power generation, transmission and distribution equipment.