strengthen digitalization in Panchayats ith a vision to for the purpose of empowering rural India, a unified tool e-Gram SWARAJ portal (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/) has been developed by the Ministry of Panchayati Raj for effective monitoring and evaluation of works taken up in the Gram Panchayats.
Features of the Portal
- e-Gram SWARAJ unifies the planning, accounting and monitoring functions of Gram Panchayats.
- It’s combination with the Area Profiler application, Local Government Directory (LGD) and the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) renders easier reporting and tracking of Gram Panchayat’s activities.
- It provides a single window for capturing Panchayat information with the complete profile of the Panchayat:
. details of Panchayat finances
. asset details
. activities taken up through Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP)
. Panchayat information from other Ministries/ Departments such as Census 2011, SECC data and Mission Antyodaya survey report.
- For the year 2020-21, around 2.43 lakh Gram Panchayats have finalized their GPDP on e-Gram SWARAJ.
- Anybody can create an account on the Gram Swaraj Portal and know about the developmental works of villages.