In news-The Union Ministry of Communications has recently launched ‘Dak Karmayogi, an e-learning portal of the Department of Posts.
About Dak Karmayogi-
- It aims at competency building of Departmental employees and GraminDak Sewaks of Department of Posts.
- It is aligned to Mission Karmayogi and has been developed with a view to bring efficiency in the work force of Department of Posts.
- This portal enables the Departmental employees and Gramin Dak Sewaks to access the uniform standardized training content online as well as in blended learning mode at Departmental training units with main theme as moving from ‘rule’ to ‘role’.
- This portal envisages to be a repository of training contents related to work procedures as well as soft skills requirements of Departmental employees and Gramin Dak Sewaks so as to enable them to learn relevant subjects anytime, anywhere as per their convenience.
- It helps in improvement of the Rural and Urban postal service.
- Mission Karmayogi is a nationwide programme to lay the foundation for capacity building of civil servants, it will help the officers to learn about the best practices across the world.
- Officially called the “National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building”, the mission plans to transform human resource management in the country.
- This scheme is based on the government’s vision on how a civil servant should be.
The six pillars of Mission Karmayogi:
- Policy Framework.
- Institutional Framework.
- Competency Framework.
- Digital Learning Framework.
- The electrical Human Resource Management System.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Framework.