What is CPGRAMS?
- The Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System, is an online web-enabled system over NICNET developed by NIC in association with the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) with an objective of speedy redress and effective monitoring of grievances by Ministries/Departments/Organizations of Government of India.
Features of CPGRAMS
- Grievance redressal operation
- Lodging of the grievance by a citizen/netizen->Acknowledgement of acceptance of grievance by organization->Assessment of grievance regarding follow up action->Forwarding and transfer-> Reminders and clarification->Disposal of the case.
- Each organization may receive the cases from following sources: a). Directly from aggrieved party on paper or via network b). Forwarded cases from PMO; Cabinet Secretariat; Department of Administrative Reforms and higher formations.
- CPGRAMS facilitates the system generated unique registration number upon the online submission of grievances from aggrieved citizens to DPG/DARPG or concerned Ministries/Departments/Organizations.
- Automatic Online Data transmission between Ministries/Departments/Organisations and the subordinate organizations is facilitated by CPGRAMS.
- CPGRAMS facilitates the generation of automated letters like Acknowledgement and Final reply letters etc. for official correspondence with complainants.