online challenge under Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) to find the products and solutions to address the issues/ challenges faced during and post pandemic situation. extGen Startup Challenge Contest (CHUNAUTI – Challenge Hunt Under NGIS for Advanced Uninhibited Technology Intervention) is an CHUNAUTI is looking to identify and support the solutions which can support government, industries & public at large for their seamless operations and enabling them to face the varied difficulties and bottlenecks during and post pandemic situation.
NGIS is Software Technology Parks of India’s (STPI) comprehensive incubation scheme which has a vision to drive the rise of India as a software product nation so as to make India a global player in development, production and supply of innovative, efficient and secure software products thus facilitating the growth across the entire spectrum of ICT sector as envisioned in the National Policy on Software Products (NPSP) – 2019.
Who can apply
- The challenge invites the proposals/ applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in a domain related to software product development.
- Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme.
- Individual academicians, researchers, educators, entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate, however, if they are selected then they will have to register as a private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
- Edu-tech, Agri-tech & Fin-tech solutions for masses
- Supply chain, logistics and transportation management
- Infrastructure & remote monitoring
- Medical healthcare, diagnostic, preventive and psychological care
- Jobs and skilling, linguistic tools & technologies
- Ready to work plug-n-play incubation space along with high speed internet access within the constraint of lockdown & thereafter.
- Mentoring support.
- Networking opportunities/ industry connect and go-to market support for exhibiting/ showcasing products/ solutions through various National/ International events/ workshops/ exhibitions.
- Full-fledged security and vulnerability testing of software products through the dedicated Software Product Security Testing (SPST) facility.
- Access to VCs for funding support.
- Advisory services such as HR, legal, accounting, IPR/ patenting and other support services.
- Facilities and services including mentoring, networking/ industry connections, marketing support of the pan-India domain specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
- Mentor, experts, industry network of STPI and MeitY Startup Hub (MSH).