In news- The ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa and Homoeopathy) launched the clinical repository portal and Ayush Sanjivani mobile application.
About the portal-
- The Ayush Clinical Repository (ACCR) portal will serve as a platform to support both Ayush practitioners and the general public.
- This portal aims to aggregate information about clinical outcomes achieved by Ayush practitioners on a large scale.
- It will facilitate dissemination of information and further analysis and research.
- It is expected to document the strengths of Ayush systems for treatment of various disease conditions.
- It will help widen the scientific base of all streams of AYUSH.
- One notable feature of the ACCR portal is the dedicated section for reporting and publishing details of Covid 19 cases treated through Ayush Systems.
- The Ayush Sanjivani app (third version) is on Google Play Store and iOS.
- It facilitates a significant study and documentation regarding the efficacy of selected Ayush interventions including Ayush 64 and Kabasura Kudineer medicines in the management of asymptomatic & mild to moderate Covid 19 patients.
More information- https://journalsofindia.com/ayush-64/