In News: The portal – Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra – is in the testing phase and will be launched by May 1, 2021.
About Atma Nirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal
- In order to further strengthen efforts to promote domestic investments, the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry is in the process of finalising a dedicated digital portal “Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra” for hand holding and facilitation, information dissemination, and facilitation of domestic investors.
- The portal is in testing phase and the final version will be ready for launch by 15th May 2021.
- This Project is under the “Invest India” agency which was set up in 2009 as a non-profit venture under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Special features of the Atma Nirbhar Niveshak Mitra portal will be:
- Daily updates on Policies and New Initiatives by Central and State Government will be made available on the portal.
- One on one Meetings & Discussions with the Invest India experts which will ensure adequate facilitation to domestic investors and issue resolution.
- AI based Chatbot for resolving queries.
- One-stop-shop to access all MSME portals like Champions portal, MSME Samadhan, MSME Sampark etc.
- Know more about the Approvals, Licenses & Clearances applicable to your business.
- Explore Incentives & Schemes across different sectors and states and do an apple-to-apple comparison.
- Information on Manufacturing Clusters and Land Availability.
- Search Investment Opportunities across different sectors, subsectors, and states.
- Examine the Doing Business in India Procedures (Step by Step solution).
- Information and assistance on Bonded Manufacturing Scheme in India.
- Know more about the Applicable taxes & Taxation System in India.
- Information on Export Promotion Councils and B2B platforms of chambers of commerce.
- Connect to various Stakeholders on single platform like Central Ministries, Industry Associations, State Departments.
- Information on all Central and State Tenders by linking to tender portal of Government of India.
- Information on all states, their policies, know your approvals, departments, and key officials etc.
- Linking platform to other initiatives like National Single Window, Startup India, ODOP, PMG, NIP, etc.