In news- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs has organised two days’ workshop in Jharkhand on ADIGRAMS recently.
- ADIGRAM is a unique portal which monitors physical and financial progress of the grants given by the Ministry to States and can track the actual utilisation of funds.
- The details of beneficiaries are also uploaded on the portal and the infrastructure projects are geotagged.
- It provides a central database for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs(MoTA) and the State Tribal Development/ Welfare Department to access, interact and analyse up-to-date scheme wise Physical and financial information and progress.
- The portal enables the officials/stakeholders at Central, State, District, Block and village level to access, monitor and measure performance in a real-time basis and take decisions accordingly.
- The portal also completely digitizes the process of proposal submission and approval under various schemes of MoTA.
This portal covers the following schemes of MoTA-
- Grants under Article 275 (1) of the Constitution of India.
- Special Central Assistance (SCA) to Tribal Sub-Scheme (TSS).
- Scheme for development of Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs).
- Institutional Support for Development and Marketing of Tribal Produce.
- Mechanism for Marketing of Minor Forest Produce (MFP) through Minimum Support Price (MSP) and Development of Value Chain for MFP (MSP for MFPs).