Prime Minister addresses 3rd annual Bloomberg New Economic Forum
What is Bloomberg New Economic Forum?
- This Forum was established in 2018 by Mr. Michael Bloomberg.
- It seeks to build a community of leaders to engage in real conversations leading to actionable solutions about the critical challenges facing a world economy in the throes of a historic transition.
- A select group of companies play an active role in shaping Bloomberg New Economy, including the forum.
The mission of the forum
To realize the potential of a healthy New Economy by enabling global leaders from East and West to forge common ground.
Its annual forums
- The inaugural Forum was held in Singapore, and the second annual Forum was hosted in Beijing.
- These covered a range of topics, including global economic management, trade and investment, technology, urbanization, capital markets, climate change, and inclusion.
- This year the forum witnessed discussions centered on refuelling the economy(which was affected by Covid-19 pandemic) and charting a course for the future.